SERVICES, SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
Toowong Tower Brisbane Queensland
ProActive's support strategy incorporates:
- Analysis, evaluation, implementation, operation and continuous improvement as part of an end-to-end solution.
- Iterative process to allow for external inputs such as technology changes and industry benchmarks, and internal inputs such as key performance indicators and business processes changes.
- Focus on achieving the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Deployment of highly qualified and skilled personnel with many years of experience in implementing ERP projects across a wide range of industries.
- Optimal balance between structure and flexibility to accommodate the need for performance measurement against pre-established goals and milestones, on the one hand, and the need for constant change to accommodate the evolutionary nature of ERP projects, on the other.
- S-T-A-R-S implementation methodology to facilitate timely and within-budget implementations that accommodate a range of project sizes, system complexities and rollout strategies.
Comprehensive training, application consulting, as well as project management and data conversion support. There are a number of elements to the support system provided by ProActive. The contracted support services and facilities described below are the result of ProActive's total commitment to excellence in customer service.
The first element of support assistance is access to the Help Desk. This services deals with the types of problems that can be answered in the course of a normal telephone call, and covers assistance to persons of varying levels of expertise and seniority. Help Desk support is provided via telephone, fax or e-mail.
Remote Diagnostics or VPN Support
The second element of support assistance is using Remote Login (Terminal-server) for remote diagnostics of more complicated technical difficulties. This service permits a ProActive support analyst to log directly into the Client’s computer system as a remote user, provided the necessary WAN and line facilities have been set up at the Client’s premises. Once connected, many diagnostic and corrective actions can be carried out to resolve the problem without the need to travel to site.
On-Site Support Services
The third element of support assistance is access to chargeable on-site support services. This service is available at times when a problem cannot be resolved through Help Desk or Remote Login facility. The relevant support personnel are dispatched to site in order to resolve the problem and ensure that it is cleared to provide satisfactory operation under normal operating conditions.